Monday, December 28, 2009

THE RAGGED EDGE TODAY

TIME IS RUNNING---OUT?

Now is the time that many will look back and forth, they will tell us where we have been and try to tell us where we are going. The future is connected to the past -each and every second of each and every minute-. But its not the past that can tell the future, the past is not an infinite intelligence with omniscience!

Lets remember what has been revealed:

"Even to your old age and gray hairs
I am he, I am he who will sustain you.
I have made you and I will carry you;
I will sustain you and I will rescue you.

To whom will you compare me or count me equal?
To whom will you liken me that we may be compared?

Some pour out gold from their bags
and weigh out silver on the scales;
they hire a goldsmith to make it into a god,
and they bow down and worship it.

They lift it to their shoulders and carry it;
they set it up in its place, and there it stands.
From that spot it cannot move.
Though one cries out to it, it does not answer;
it cannot save him from his troubles.

Remember this, fix it in mind,
take it to heart, you rebels.

Remember the former things, those of long ago;
I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me.

I make known the end from the beginning,
from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say: My purpose will stand,
and I will do all that I please." Isaiah 46


So let the psychics, remote viewers and the ancient Mayans try to tell us the future as they might but 15 to even 50% is not good enough. Being off 50 to 85% reveals massive limitations, errors and flaw filled finiteness.

The need to predict the future tells us something about ourselves. Maybe its
1. We want to make money
2. We want to live longer
3. We want to avoid the failures of the past
4. We want to remove some fear
or
5. We want to control............the future?

Will the world collapse in 2012, the antichrist rise and the new world order take control? If the world is taken over, controlled by the elite or if all hell breaks loose the final issue for each of of us is still a smack in the face.............when do we die and what happens afterward?

In a four part series and the 2 hour live talk show Sunday January 3rd we will open up some of the actual future history that will occur. We will show some of what God Himself has revealed about our near and final futures.


Join us live Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night for some clear insight into the days before us.
See http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/ for the times and how to join use live.
MONDAY-6PM 'TIME TRAVEL INTO THE FUTURE.....ACTUAL DETAILED FUTURE HISTORY'
TUESDAY-7PM 'TWO GLIMPSES INTO THE FUTURE .............ALREADY IN PROCESS'
WEDNESDAY-6PM 'THREE MORE GLIMPSES INTO THE FUTURE 1/3 OF HUMANITY DEAD'
FRIDAY-6PM 'GOD GIVES A HEADS UP ON ALL ASPECTS OF THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY'

Russ Dizdar

Don't forget the new book ...THE BLACK AWAKENING and the 80 hours of mp3s from our training courses free with this book. see http://www.theblackawakening.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment